Monday, July 4, 2011

Lutsen - Day 3

Lutsen Resort had a frisbee golf course right in our 'front yard'
(May 19th)

Lucas wasn't too far behind Zeke and Josh with his score!



these are the townhomes where we stayed - they're privately owned but run by the Lutsen Resort

Matias and Nicolas loved running around and throwing the frisbees too


if you enlarge the picture, you'll see a huge grin on Nico's face


getting ready to start another round - I tried playing a little bit but it was not very easy to throw with my big belly


Nina found some beautiful flowers

practicing his frisbee game back in the house

in the afternoon, we went on another hike









the trail paralleled this river - this was our stopping point for snacks before turning back



it was entertaining watching Josh build a route across almost the whole river

I must admit that I bet he would fall in and get wet - but he didn't :)

Nico was a pretty good hiker!





the resort had an indoor swimming pool - the kids went every day we were there

I finally tagged along to get a few pictures





No comments: