in the morning (May 18th), we spent some time down by the lake again - just 30 seconds after I took this picture, Josh's tower collapsed...
that's a view of the main lodge of Lutsen Resort in the background
skipping rocks
we had such perfect weather while we there and went on the Oberg Loop hike along the Superior Hiking Trail - on the way to the trailhead Julian saw a frog!
all the kids were super excited to see it
the trail head for Oberg Loop
Matias wanted me to take a picture of the 'volcano' also known as a tree stump :)
Julian's hiking boots were bothering him so he went barefoot basically the whole hike - very impressive I thought!
mimos for Zeke
family picture at the top of the loop!
taking a break
the whole group!
I had to capture the few moments that Nicolas was happy with Emma! He was very clingy to Zeke and sometimes me, but mostly Zeke the whole trip
Zeke had to take Matias to the bathroom and proudly displayed the tp afterwards... his smile masks how grossed out he was before taking Matias
beautiful views of Lake Superior
such good friends!
everyone was so good to help with Matias since I was big and pregnant and couldn't do much - here's Emma taking a turn
now Josh taking a turn with Matias
that's Oberg lake in the distance
later in the evening, Zeke took Lucas fishing - but no luck
Matias taking a turn fishing
throwing rocks
that night we celebrated Lucas' birthday with brownies, ice cream and just a few presents for the kids
I got them some coloring projects to do
Nina and her princess that she colored
there was a sweet jacuzzi in our townhome - the kids loved taking a bath with all the bubbles










































No comments:
Post a Comment