Monday, January 26, 2009

Vacationing in Oregon with the Coy's

To escape the Minnesota winter, Matias and I went to visit Meredith and her family in Oregon. They live in Keizer which is right outside of Salem (about 45 minutes south of Portland). We went for a week (Jan 8-15) and had the most fabulous time just hanging out and visiting Salem, Portland, the Columbia River Gorge area and the Oregon coast. Meredith and I have been friends since high school and Lilian and Matias were born only 5 days apart so we had the best time being together again and Lilian and Matias got along great. I of course took lots of pictures so I'll break the posts up so they're each not too long.

Matias and Lilian playing with sunglasses - how cute!


Check out the shiners on his forehead!

They had a great time driving around Safeway!

We got Lilian this little doll stroller - she had a hard time letting go of it!
I love her expression in this picture!

No comments: