Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A trip to the MOA

One very snowy day, we decided to take a trip to the Mall of America to get out of the house and walk around. The kids played at the Lego area, we ate french fries and Lucas got to go on one a ride. We had a very fun afternoon together!

All of the rides now have a Nickelodeon cartoon sponsor. Lucas was very excited to see all the Backyardigans characters.

playing with legos

Lucas on the truck ride (one of the few non-Nickelodeon rides)

A view of the theme park at the mall

3 comments:

BWei said...

Wow--what a mall! When you said "MOA" I got a blast from the past thinking "Museum of Art." Too funny. Loved catching up on all the happenings at your house--hope you have a blast visiting Meredith! (And that Lucas' surgery goes smoothly)

Harmony said...

Ha ha ha, I thought the same thing; that "MOA" meant "Museum of Art." And I thought... they were in Provo???? Then, I kept reading and realized I was wrong. :)

Jenn said...

I've always wanted to go to the Mall of America. It is on my list of things to see before I die.