Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Day

We had a wonderful day together and of course had a great time watching Lucas & Matias rip open their presents. The day started at 6:40 and not too much later, the contents of their stockings were out and all the presents were open! We missed seeing our extended family of course but had a good time together and spent the evening with some friends that live here in student housing. Here are some pictures from the day!

Our tree and stockings before Santa made his visit

Checking out the loot in the stockings

The opening of presents begins!





I couldn't get this picture to be horizontal, so weird
Thanks to an idea from a friend, I made a Batman/Superman cape for Lucas. For instructions on how to make your own, check out: http://pukingpastilles.com/?p=57

Lucas wanted a Lightning McQueen pillowcase, so I made him one


Playing together

I decorated the Soccer sign for Lucas to go along with the memo board

I made some personalized plates this year too, a Christmas one for the family and one for Matias and Lucas
I've tried about 20 times to upload this picture horizontally like it should be, but blogspot keeps flipping it vertical! Very annoying...


I can't seem to get this picture to be horizontal either...so weird
Matias got this soccer clock from Karina & Charlie in Kuwait - blow up the pictures to read what it says on the back of the box and on the front of the clock - pretty hilarious!

Matias parading around in his new shirt

All in all, it was a wonderful Christmas! Thanks to everyone who sent presents!

No comments: