Monday, January 26, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I got back from my trip out west a week ago and I am finally feeling settled back into my routine at home. And I think Matias is finally over his jet lag. Who knew 2 hours difference could make such a difference?! One of my main reasons for the trip was escaping the Minnesota winter and it turns out I picked a perfect time to go. While I was gone, the temperatures dipped to -20 and with windchills it felt like -50 some days! They also got plenty of snow. So while I was gone enjoying sunshine and warmth, poor Zeke and Lucas were experiencing some record breaking temperatures! Either way, as great as it was to get away, it's always nice to come home. It's kind of crazy but really nice how much Minnesota really does feel like home!

A friend took this beautiful picture of downtown Minneapolis at sunset

No comments: