On my last full day with Meredith, we decided to go to the Oregon Coast and we picked the perfect day! It was sunny, blue skies and about 60 degrees. We went to the town of Newport and first went to see the Yaquina Head Lighthouse.
Matias and Lilian were much more interested in pushing their strollers than riding in them after the long 2 hour car ride!


This is a reflection of the coastline in the lens of the lighthouse - I thought it was a cool picture
Whale watching! January is when the gray whales migrate down to Mexico. Meredith and I were both able to spot the water being sprayed out of a blowhole - evidence of whales!
It was such a beautiful view of the ocean - especially after leaving freezing cold and snowy Minnesota




1 comment:
That's so fun you got to go on such a great trip with Matias! All of your beautiful pictures made me want to go back to the Oregon coast too. I hope the winter is getting a little better in MN!
Post a Comment