On Thursday, using our fabulous museum pass to get in free, we had a fun day at the Minnesota Zoo. Lucas still misses the dolphin show, but we went to the "World of Birds Show" and Lucas loved that. We saw a cockatoo, parrot, hawk, owl, and a wild rooster and they even flew over our heads which both Lucas and Matias thought was pretty cool. Here are some pictures from our day.





These peacock looking birds were crazy! They look pretty but this one in the front of this picture totally hit my leg with its wing and then started chasing me - I much prefer to see birds from more of a distance! But what can I say, I'm pretty wimpy when it comes to animals
Lucas loves this stick curtain as he calls it. It's at the end of the Tropics Trail and he loves to run back and forth through it




1 comment:
They are getting so big. It looks like you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment