This last week was long! After such a fun weekend of having Zeke's brother here, I was feeling pretty caged up. Both Lucas and Matias were sick and the temperatures have dropped back down to very cold winter temps and we've gotten more snow. Except a few evening escapes to exercise and go out with Zeke, I was at home taking care of sick children --- and I was quite bored. Not that I don't have plenty of projects and other things to do in the house, but it's pretty impossible to do those things with my two boys needing lots of attention. Needless to say, we've been watching lots of shows and Lucas has spent a lot time doing Starfall on the computer. Matias wasn't quite as sick as Lucas which was good - but it made it hard to play with him when I was trying to take care of Lucas. Anyway, I'm kind of rambling now and I'm sure you get the point. All I'm trying to say is, it was a super long and boring week for me and I'm getting more and more anxious for warmer weather. Here are some random pictures from the last little while.
I wish I had a better view and a better camera to capture some of the beautiful sunsets we've had lately.
Lucas loves playing with blankets - they're used for forts, as capes and many other things that I can't think of right now. That's him completely wrapped up in a blanket - I think he was having Zeke hold him like a hammock and swing him around.
He was doing such a good job with his spoon, but if he gets tired of using the spoon, or more often if he throws it on the floor, he eats with his hands and makes such a mess!
Matias' favorite book is still "Peek a Who?" by Nina Laden. This is about the only book he'll let us read to him. He loves to bring us books but after looking at maybe one or two pages, he runs to the bookshelf to get another. It's very cute.




1 comment:
Sick kids are no fun! Clara is a big Starfall fan as well--I love Lucas's lego creation and interpretation.
Post a Comment