Friday, September 5, 2008

San Diego Zoo

While in California, we also got to go to the amazing San Diego Zoo! It was an incredibly hot day, but the kids had a lot of fun seeing all of the animals. Lucas wanted to make sure we saw the elephants but I think he was also very excited about the panda bears. Below are the pictures that I was able to take. My memory card filled up halfway through the day so I did take some pictures with Monika and Pei's camera but I don't have those yet.


Waiting in line to see the pandas






3 comments:

Sarah said...

When were you in California? I was there from the 22nd to the 27th...

kwh said...

We were there from the 12th-20th. I missed you just a few days! Were you in San Diego or what were you up to while you were there?

Afton said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time in California. I just might have to go get some In-N-Out tomorrow. :) Does your sister live down in San Diego? Cute little boys! Darling!