It's been a while since I've posted anything because we were out of town visiting my sister and her family in California for a week and I've been playing catch up ever since we got back. But finally, here are some pictures from our trip!
We went to visit Monika, Pei, Ming and Magdalene from August 12-20 and made it to the beach every day except Sunday and the day we went to the San Diego Zoo. Here are some favorites from the different beaches we went to.




Lucas snacking on some crackers and Matias snacking on the sand! He couldn't keep it out of his mouth

Last year in California, Lucas didn't like the waves so much, but this time he couldn't get enough of the water!







As I mentioned above, Lucas had a blast playing in the waves. I was nervous about it since last year he would barely touch the water, but I think the mild East coast waves at Cape Cod helped prepare him. He wasn't as daring as his cousin Ming who loves to ride the waves in and get completely soaked but it was definitely an improvement from last year. Matias absolutely loves water but it was a bit cold for him so he never stayed in too long. He was much happier playing in the sand and sampling as much as he could. Monika, Zeke and I also made it in the water a few times to play in the waves which was so much fun. We love the beach!



No comments:
Post a Comment