Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lake Calhoun

It feels like winter is coming so fast, so we've been trying to take advantage of our last few warm days. Last Saturday, we went to Lake Calhoun with the boys. Lucas and Matias rode in the bike trailer, I rode the bike and Zeke went rollerblading. We also happened to run into our friends the Creer's and Stacey was nice enough to take a family picture and the kids got to play together at the playground for a little bit. It was a perfect Saturday afternoon!

Before our ride around the lake



Peter and Eva Creer



I love Matias' look of pure excitement!


Lake Calhoun in the background

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Kendra, you've been so busy! I've been a blog slacker lately and haven't been checking up and I look back and you've done a million things! I'm so impressed you did your race and Lucas' preschool sounds amazing. We miss you guys and hope you can soak up the sun before it gets too cold!

BWei said...

So pretty...we are just barely enjoying some fall weather (typically it doesn't really become fall until November here). Very cool about coaching soccer, too--you guys are so awesome.