Monday, February 7, 2011

Sledding in Como Park

One of the best hills to go sledding in the Twin Cities is at Como Park.  Zeke was going to go with Mitch and take all the boys, but he wasn't feeling well, so I took the boys instead.  We actually saw Mitch and his boys right as they were leaving so it was fun to at least say hi.  We had a super fun time - it's been a really cold snowy winter, so it was fun to have another warmer day to enjoy the snow (Dec 29th).








 it was such a beautiful day!


1 comment:

Bridget said...

So, I haven't been able to check your blog forever because it was bookmarked on our computer which has been in storage and I'm disorganized at heart and didn't get it from you in the meantime, but I just caught up and I LOVE your cute short hair. It looks like you guys are making the most of your last MN winter and I hope that things are going really well!