We got to see Bridget and her kids in Farmington which is super close to Uintah. June 4th
Rachel, Ian and Lucas enjoying a popsicle
Matias looks pretty normal when you look from the front....
....but take a different view and yikes! We had a little accident with the clippers when I happened to block his view from a passing train and he knocked my arm out of the way bumping the guard off. We called it his 'fish.' It was slightly funny by the time I took this picture, but I was so bummed when it happened
all four kids - Lucas and Rachel were super good friends when they lived in Minneapolis
me and Bridget with our babies Nicolas and Josie (born about 2 months apart)
After hanging out with Bridget, we went and met up with Meredith (who happened to be in town for her cousin's wedding) at Sarah's house in Holladay. After Sarah's house, I needed to drop Meredith off at a restaurant in downtown SLC, so we took a quick 10 minute tour of Temple Square and saw the new replica of the temple.
a side view of the temple
me and my boys outside with the real temple!
Lucas got a pretty good picture of Meredith and me
walking back to the car
Sarah and Spencer!
Karl and his kids drove up from Phoenix for a few days
Matias, Seth, Lucas and Stazia hanging out on the front lawn watching a train go by - I love Stazia's pose! June 5th
Karl and his jeep - Matias and Lucas both remembered Uncle Karl and his jeep long after we were back home, it was pretty cute
Karl hanging out with Nicolas
cute Leila
my mom was always doing some project with the grandkids - they all loved it
we had a little party for Lucas while we were there
Leila, Lucas, Seth, Stazia, Matias and Chas all looking at the camera!
doing more projects with Grandma - June 7th
spending the morning at the Dinosaur Park in Ogden - June 7th
I have a picture of me with this dinosaur cutout when I was like 15
what a great Grandma!
oh no - the dinosaur is going to eat Matias!
Matias wasn't too sure about that dinosaur
Chas' turn to get eaten
Leila felt safer up on Grandma's shoulders
happy Nico hanging out on his blanket
another day at the Treehouse Museum - June 8th
President Lucas!
I love this picture of Hadley snuggling with Karina










































No comments:
Post a Comment