Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy 8 years!

Zeke and Lucas were gone Monday thru Thursday (26th-29th) with Mitch and Jude to the Boundary Waters for their Kindergarten Graduation Trip. Hopefully I'll get the pictures from Mitch soon to be able to post them here!

Then on Friday (the 30th), Zeke and I celebrated our 8th anniversary - wahoo! Zeke still had to go in to work, but he made me a yummy breakfast and I made him dinner when he got home. Friday also happened to be National Cheesecake Day (cheesecake is Zeke's favorite), so we went to the Cheesecake Factory for dessert because their cheesecake was 1/2 off. I wasn't able to find a babysitter, so we had the kids with us but it was still fun. What a way to celebrate an anniversary - with all 3 kids! :)

yummy dinner

beautiful flowers from Zeke



enjoying cheesecake!

No comments: