Monday, September 19, 2011

Three Fun Videos

Lately, the boys have had fun going back and looking at old video clips (reminds me when my Dad would bring out his slides on a Sunday or for Family Home Evening for us to look at old pictures of our family - I loved it). While perusing the many videos, we found three favorites that had all of us laughing so hard I thought I'd share them here (and they're all really short, the longest I think is 22 seconds).

1 - When we lived in Provo back in 2006, I signed Lucas up for a gymnastics class. His favorite was when I threw him in the foam pit. I know the video looks pretty crazy, but I promise Lucas loved it and would ask for me to throw him in again! The password is: 'lucas'


2 - This next video is Lucas' creative way of getting into his crib all by himself. I think the video is nicely enhanced by my dad's sound effects. The video was also taken in Spring 2006 and the password is: 'lucas'


3 - This last video is from our trip to visit Zeke's parents in Guatemala in 2006-07. An American family that lived near Zeke's parents joined us to celebrate the new year and brought quite the assortment of fireworks, most of which would surely have been illegal in the States. The highlight was when they lit what basically looked like a small stick of dynamite. It's impossible to capture on video the intense shockwaves that set off numerous car alarms (but luckily not our kids that were asleep inside!). I guess the boys didn't really laugh at this one - they just liked watching the 'bomb' go off. The password is: 'guatemala'

1 comment:

Jill said...

I cannot believe that Lucas was ever that small. Miss you guys...