![]() |
| hanging out in the swing Sept 8th |
![]() |
| happy 2 months Jonas! Sept 10th |
![]() |
| I love how they stick their butt up in the air when they sleep on their stomach - so cute |
![]() |
| enjoying Lucas' first soccer game with the YMCA Sept 10th |
![]() |
| Lucas scored the first goal for his team in the game - it was a sweet goal and Lucas was so proud of himself! |
![]() |
| Lucas had so much fun at the game |
![]() |
| I love the huddling around the ball |
![]() |
| the boy in the green shorts had just scored a goal in this picture; Lucas' team still lost 5-3 |
![]() |
| Matias and Jonas snuggling before bedtime (don't mind Jonas' scary eyes!) Sept 11th |
And just for fun, here is a comparison of the four boys at 2 months:
Lucas (his stats are for 4 months because I couldn't find his 2 months stats, but they're incredibly similar to his brothers at 2 months which is an indication of how small he was!)
Weight: 12 lbs 6 oz (10th %)
Length: 22 1/2 in (5th %)
Head: 16 1/2 in (50th %)
Matias
Weight: 11 lb 9 oz (54th %)
Length: 22 1/2 in (42nd %)
Head: 16 1/2 in (93rd %)
Nicolas
Weight: 11 lb 2 oz (37th %)
Length: 22 1/2 in (35th %) - why is this percentile different than Matias who was the same length?
Head: 16 in (67th %)
Jonas
Weight: 12 lbs 3 oz (between 50th and 75th %)
Length: 23 in (50th %)
Head: 16 in (75th %) - again, why is this percentile different than Nicolas'?














2 comments:
I love those side by side shots of your awesome boys! And by the way - WE BOTH HAVE FOUR KIDS! Love and miss you and will call you soon. I'm feeling fabulously well - it's definitely a blessing! Say hi to Zeke for me!
I think the % are different because it is comparing it against the set of population they are comparing him against, and that probably changed between babies? That's my guess....
Your family is looking great!
Post a Comment