Friday, October 8, 2010

Catching Up

Here is an assortment of pictures from the last few weeks:

on Friday, Sept 10th, our community hosted another pow-wow; we didn't stay the whole time and it ended up getting rained out, but we had some yummy roasted corn and enjoyed the first few dances they performed

on Saturday, Sept 11th, Zeke and I had free tickets to go to a UMN football game against South Dakota; the stadium is only a year old and we had never been before

the stadium was really cool; the game itself wasn't that great - we lost...


the Navy Skydiving team helped kick off the game

the McDonald's by campus has some cool Gopher gear -- we got a drink after the game

Nico is a little Gopher too!

I've been debating for a while about going short and I finally did it; I've actually liked it a lot better than I thought I would and it's super easy to deal with

Super Matias is now potty trained!

I finally finished Matias' "I Spy" Quilt

and last but not least, Matias is loving preschool!
me and 3 friends are doing a little joy school together once a week

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love the new haircut. I think it makes you look so much more like your mom.