Sunday, September 12, 2010

Trip to Maine - Lunch, the House & Nature

Lunch - On the way to Bar Harbor (July 14th), we stopped for lunch at Ruth & Wimpy's. It was great food and the kids loved "Wilbur the lobster" out front.







I love this picture of Julian

Tito enjoying his lobster

Polo brothers

The House - Emma and Josh found a great vacation home in Winter Harbor for all 18 of us. I love the idea of vacation homes - having all that space and a kitchen for meals and most importantly how fun it is for the adults to hang out together once the kids are in bed!

the kids enjoying breakfast

Lucas and Samuel were out front playing soccer any chance they could get

Zeke joined in sometimes too


a view of the house from the side


from the front - we were hoping to get a nice family picture in front of the house but it never happened

Abuelo and David

los abuelos con Nico

playing in the gardens

Nature - Zeke always laughs at me, but I like taking pictures of flowers when we're out on trips. I am not even an aspiring photographer or anything, but I like how the camera focuses in on the one flower and blurs the background. And I just think nature is beautiful! If I ever did get seriously interested in photography, I think I would want to do plants/nature scenes. So here are some I took in Maine!



I loved these rocks and seaweed - they were by the beach where we took those family pictures of us all on the log


this was the rock at Cadillac Mountain




No comments: