Matias celebrated his birthday 2 weeks ago today! I can't believe a year has gone by already. To celebrate the big day we went to our church's playgroup for lunch and took balloon cupcakes to share, and then in the evening we had some friends over to keep the celebration going! Matias wasn't so interested in his cupcakes that I made him which is pretty much how Lucas was when he turned a year old. However, he had a great time playing with all the balloons I blew up (hence the balloon cupcakes - he loves balloons), eating hot dogs for the first time ever (he ate two!) in addition to lots of other stuff (if you know Matias at all you know that he loves to eat!), and opening his presents (with the help of all the kids that came)! Here are some pictures and videos from the fun day.
The balloon cupcakes for the church playgroup
Anthony, Jill, Lucas, Jude, Audrey, Zeke and Matias hanging out and enjoying the balloons!




















2 comments:
Happy birthday Matias! I can't believe he's already one - time is sure flying by. If looks like you had tons of fun and Kendra, you look so beautiful - especially in the last picture. What a cute family!
Can I just say I love how rosy both Matias and Lucas' cheeks are!
Post a Comment