Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fishing at our Lake and more (May 2012)

Zeke and the boys fishing at our lake
May 1st (can't believe how long ago this was!)




Nico "fishing" with his stick

they caught a fish!

happy brothers
May 3rd


sorry for the naked bum, but Matias and Nicolas were so cute trying to "get ready" like Daddy does by combing their hair after bathtime
May 14th

they filled up the sink like Daddy does when he shaves ;-)

love Matias' crazy face in this one
Zeke was out of town (I can't remember to where), so the boys and I spent a fun evening at Kirkwood Park...
May 16th

...and then got ice cream by the train tracks - and we got to see a train!

Nico's face did start clean


and he ended up with ice cream ALL over his face- but what a cute face!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

So many fun adventures! The boys are getting so big. I guess time just keeps marching on!