Friday, November 2, 2012

End of Year Celebrations for Lucas and Matias

***I can't believe how far behind I've gotten on keeping this blog updated. It's so overwhelming at this point, that I might just start with the present and not try and make up for the last 6 months. But I started this post a month or two ago, so I thought I'd at least finish this before moving on to more of what we've been up to lately.***

On Tuesday, May 15th, 1st Grade families from Mrs. Throneberry's class were invited to come hear the musical presentation of "The Little Red Hen."

Lucas was part of the Chorus

To Lucas' right (looking at the picture he's on the left) is Brian, his best friend from 1st Grade

Both Brian and Lucas were so shy during the whole presentation -- this picture shows their shyness well

And a shy smile once it's all done!

On Wednesday, May 16th, we got to go to Matias' classroom - the Yellow Door at Lucky Lane. (I can't remember now why Lucas got to come too...)
group shot!

Playing in the water

Jonas hanging out on my lap while we listened to a story



the theme was Luau

Matias and his awesome orange hat

After being in his classroom, we got to go listen to the kids in Music Class with Miss Kat

Matias' favorite song (pictured here) is "We Are the Dinosaurs"
**Now hopefully I can move on, although the last 6 months have been packed with busy and wonderful events in our lives... I'm at least going to try and start posting more often.**

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Yeah, I'm so excited to see pictures and read updates of your cute family. I miss you.