| a fun trip to the Magic House - April 6th |
| Jonas was having fun in front of the mirror - and I was having fun taking these mirrored pictures :) |
| in this picture you can see his 4 teeth; his 5th has popped through and he's now working on #6 |
| Lucas as "Jack" in the Magic Tree House exhibit |
| Nicolas loved dressing up as Jack - it was a struggle for him to leave the backpack when we were done |
| I love that grin! |
| this was our first time at the outdoor exhibits |
| waiting to go to our backyard for our Easter Egg Hunt - April 7th |
| Zeke took the boys on a walk while I hid the eggs |
| silly Matias |
| Nicolas wasn't sure what to do at first |
| but he figured it out and then was having a great time |
| The boys with all their eggs I even got Zeke in the reflection of the door! |
| inside with their Easter gifts - books & Cars 2 cars and Sorry! for the whole family |
| Mommy and Jonas |
| he loves his bubble book...especially eating it :) |
| later that evening we dyed eggs |
| while we were distracted with the eggs, Nicolas snuck the bag of marshmallows - he was very proud of himself |
| our Easter crafts - lilies and eggs |
I didn't get any pictures on Sunday, but we had a wonderful day. Church was great and it was my first time teaching Sharing Time. I was nervous but I enjoyed it. After church, we had an Easter feast and shared it with with our friend Susie (who's in the Primary presidency with me) and the Cullen's. Joseph is an Economics Professor at Wash U with Zeke. Joseph and his wife Danielle have 3 girls. It was so fun to have a dining room table and to be able to use both leafs so we could have our meal together at the same table! I cooked a lamb roast and we also had salad, mashed potatoes, asparagus, deviled eggs, breadsticks and then Susie and the Cullen's brought dessert.
On a side note, it's crazy to think that it was a full year ago that we came to St Louis and found our house...time really goes by so quickly.
1 comment:
Just got all caught up on your blog! :) Miss you and I'm super jealous you and Jill got to hang out. You have the cutest boys ever, Kendra!
Lots of love,
Kara
Post a Comment