Sunday, May 13, 2012

Jonas, Bowling & the Kansas City Temple

Jonas has figured out the pincer grasp! He especially loves Cheerios and Goldfish these days
Apr 16th

Family Bowling Night thanks to kidsbowlfree.com
Apr 16th




we passed Emma, MO on the way to Kansas City
Apr 23rd



we went to the open house at the new Kansas City Temple


Lucas and Matias especially loved the Celestial Room, and Lucas also liked the baptismal font
 
a beautiful day but so windy - check out the water fountain

hopefully Zeke and I can go back once it's been dedicated

delicious Kansas City BBQ at Gates BBQ

I've been craving this food ever since we left

Jonas' first french fry


passed out on the way back to St Louis


guess who's crawling?!?!?! He officially started crawling Apr 20th; pic taken Apr 25th

my friend took this picture of Jonas back in February - I love it!

No comments: