Saturday, January 8, 2011

Nicolas' 1st Birthday

For Nico's birthday, we went to Eagle's Nest in the morning with some friends to play. In the evening, Zeke wasn't feeling well so we didn't do too much - opened presents, had dinner and cake and then I had to go to my choir rehearsal. I can't believe he's 1 - actually 13 1/2 months now since I'm so slow at getting these pictures posted! :)

 the ball pit is always a favorite






 having a snack



 ready to open presents

 a truck from Mom and Dad

 a bug jar from the Keyes'

 Henry (and another train car) from the Yen's

 the rocket from abuelos was a bit hit with all 3 boys



 ready for dinner and cake!


Happy Birthday Nicolas!

1 comment:

The Mortensens said...

Cute! I can't believe he's a year old! I also can't believe how much he looks like Lucas. What cute boys. We miss you guys!!

Our kids are growing too fast. Remember how Will used to call Lucas "Cuza" ? That was so fun.