My friend Chalece is another aspiring photographer (she and Monica have taken a photography class together) and she came and took some fabulous pictures of Nicolas when he was 8 days old. I've never had pictures taken of my babies that early, and it was fun to get such cute newborn shots of Nicolas. I've included some of my favorites and the link to the entire album is: http://picasaweb.google.com/kendrawh/Nicolas?authkey=Gv1sRgCIyH2satzdTxEg#




2 comments:
I can't believe I didn't tell you when we adopted little Megan... I was sure I did! If you're curious about her adoption story you can scroll in my archive to October and find "Megan's Story."
So... those pictures of Nicolas are so beautiful! What a gorgeous little guy! They're about a month apart.. Megan was born Oct 8th.
You've been so busy! Little Nicolas is adorable and I love your family pictures too. You are so cute pregnant - I remember how you were with Matias. I hope that the winter isn't being too harsh. We were -12 this morning and it felt like we were still in MN. Good luck with school - is this his last semester?
Post a Comment