Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Family Pictures

My good friend Monica is an aspiring photographer and was kind enough to take some family pictures of us before Nicolas was born. (The pictures were taken on October 3rd.) I wanted a few nice pictures of just the 4 of us before we became 5. She took us to the State Fair Grounds and did such a great job. Here are a few of my favorites. The link to the entire album is: http://picasaweb.google.com/kendrawh/200910Hernandez?authkey=Gv1sRgCNWX7emKl4v5jAE#



i love how the boys are playing in this picture



m&ms were of course involved to keep them interested in posing for monica
this is zeke's favorite picture

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kendra - I love all of the new family pictures and the newborn photos! I love the red and blue backgrounds. They look great and you guys are a cute family! :) We miss you. I have already said this but Nicolas reminds me of Lucas. Please give him a hug and kiss for me. :)

Sara"Fantabulous" Smith said...

Monica does a great job! I'm going to have to go to the state fair next with her! Great Pics!