We started the day by reading the Nativity Story from both the Bible and Book of Mormon. Lucas and Matias were our shepherds and wise men and Nicolas was our sleeping baby the whole time!




Gingerbread Houses
Then we decorated our "gingerbread" houses. Lucas and Matias had fun and sampled plenty of icing and the decorations before putting them on the houses.

the finished houses!Snow!
We had a beautiful White Christmas. While Matias and Nicolas were napping, Zeke and Lucas helped our neighbors build an igloo and I made it outside for 10 minutes to play in the snow with Lucas too.
We had a beautiful White Christmas. While Matias and Nicolas were napping, Zeke and Lucas helped our neighbors build an igloo and I made it outside for 10 minutes to play in the snow with Lucas too.

Christmas Eve Dinner
We had our traditional Uruguayan asado for dinner. Youngeun was able to join us as well.








1 comment:
I love the picture of Lucas in your Everlast robe. I can't believe you still have it!asoom
Post a Comment