I can't believe Lucas is 5! He has been SO excited about his birthday. About a week before his birthday during Family Home Evening, we asked him what he wanted to do on his birthday like what to eat for breakfast, lunch, etc. Zeke and I were laughing pretty hard because without any prompting from me, he requested Reese's Puffs for breakfast and crackers with peanut butter and chocolate chips for lunch!! Is he my son or what?! He also wanted to go swimming, have dinner at Perkins and pick out a toy at Target. We also planned a little party in the afternoon for him and invited some friends and per his request, he wanted a Toothbrush Cake! Yes, very random -- I know. Here are some pictures from his fun day!
Lucas with his Reese's Puffs all ready to go swimming! Unfortunately it was a pretty rainy day, so we went swimming at an indoor YMCA
His Toothbrush Cake!

Since it was still raining outside, entertaining the kids inside was interesting - our house became an obstacle course with the favorite part being jumping over our couches.Will, Emmett, Keating, Kotoro and Ezra











5 comments:
That cake is AWESOME! I love it. And seriously, when did he grow up? Because last time I saw him he was a baby and I prefer to think of him that way :) Holy cow... time flies by.
Happy birthday to Lucas! I love Reese's puffs cereal...maybe I'll have to ask for that for my birthday this year :-).
Happy Birthday Lucas! I can't believe our boys are 5 years old. Tim and I were looking at the fun pictures and decided that Matias looks just like Zeke. :) We miss you guys and hope you are having a great summer.
Happy birthday Lucas! I can't believe he's 5 - they're all getting so big. It looks like he had a great day!
You're probably the only mommy in the whole world who has made a toothbrush cake! And when he becomes a world-famous dentist he's going to thank his mommy for inspiring him :)
Post a Comment