Friday, June 19, 2009

Mark, Serena and Family and My Parents Visit

Mark and Serena and their family recently moved out to Virginia with the help of my parents. I was so happy when it worked out that they could stop by to see us for a little bit! On Thursday night (June 4th), we had steaks and bratwurst and celebrated Amaeli and Lucas' birthday. Amaeli turned 2 on June 3rd and Lucas' birthday was coming up soon on June 16th. It was so fun to see all of them! Hendrik is now as tall as me (crazy), Miriam is beautiful and had fun playing with Lucas and I can't believe I had never met Amaeli before. She is hilarious and such a talker. Here are some pictures from dinner.

Amaeli and Miriam ready for cake



Hendrik trying to stop Miriam from helping Amaeli blow out her candles :)


Lucas' turn to blow out his candles

We gave Amaeli a little doggy in a carrying purse

Miriam and Hendrik share a birthday on August 22nd, so we got them each a little gift as well

Enjoying birthday cake


Miriam and Amaeli both have such beautiful blue eyes! I also LOVE Miriam's long curly brown hair.

No comments: