We had our ultrasound yesterday and are very excited to be having another boy! Zeke was thinking that we would have a girl (and he did guess right for both Lucas and Matias) but my intuition prevailed this time. Lucas and Matias came too and although Matias was distracted by everything there was to touch and play with in the room, Lucas enjoyed watching the monitor as the technician pointed out the hands, feet, face and umbilical cord, etc... Here are some of our favorite pictures:



8 comments:
Congratulations! Three boys... holy cow. Your family is getting so big!
Congrats Kendra!!! That is so exciting!!
hooray! Kendra, I'm so excited for you! Any thoughts on names yet?
Congrats! That is SO awesome, I am so excited for you Kendra! We sure are missing you guys!
congrats kendra!! thanks for letting me follow your lives from so far away! its fun to see what you are up to and how other families are surviving graduate school!
~alison
That is so exciting! It's nice to have you back!
So awesome! That is how Michael's family is--3 boys and then a girl (and then lots more). Fun! Btw, Michael was just up in Minneapolis for a conference this weekend and absolutely loved the city. He said it was such nice weather and so cool. We thought of you guys!
So exciting!! I would also love to have a 3rd boy someday, they are so fun. I hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment