Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pictures

Matias is a master drooler. Anyone who knows him is often amazed at how much he drools. I still can't get over it sometimes. Here's a classic picture of what his shirts look like by the end of the day...and they often look like this by midday but I've gotten tired of changing his shirts that often.


Like Zeke, Lucas does not like things around his necks--he refuses to button up his church shirts and won't wear ties and hates turtlenecks. That is why he now wears his Batman/Superman cape on his head! Oh and the hanger is a bow and the pencil is his arrow.


Hanging out early in the morning


A few pictures of the boys:




Matias loves to play around on our piano. He used to get so jealous when I would teach piano lessons, but now that we give him plenty of his own time, he's okay. He knows how to turn it on and where the button is to add a beat. He's usually grooving to the beat, but this time he was exploring other buttons so he wasn't dancing as much.


No comments: