Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bunk Beds

Craigslist was finally good to me! I found a sweet deal on these bunk beds for the boys. They're t-style bunkbeds. The beds are perpendicular and there's also a desk, shelves and drawers. It is so great to have some more storage--and the mattresses were even included in the deal! Matias is doing so great sleeping in his bed too. We have rails on both sides of the bed and I prop my body pillow against the rails. The first two or three days he kept wanting to get out, but as long as he's ready for naptime or bedtime, he stays in and sleeps great. Here are some pictures of the beds, as well as a picture of Lucas' dresser with the soccer ball knobs--he was really excited when I put those on. And there are also some pictures of Matias playing in our red bench.




Matias really does love his bed!

the desk

drawers

Did you read my earlier post about how Matias drools? I think he had been wearing this shirt for all of an hour and look at how soaked it is already!






4 comments:

BWei said...

Loved all the posts! Hooray for the bunkbeds--that has to be so fun for the boys. I loved the pics of Matias drooling and especially the ones of his crazy hair--too funny. Oh, and happy belated birthday!!!

BWei said...

Loved all the posts! Hooray for the bunkbeds--that has to be so fun for the boys. I loved the pics of Matias drooling and especially the ones of his crazy hair--too funny. Oh, and happy belated birthday!!!

Joni said...

That is so fun that you got bunk beds! Your kids are sure fun, my boys loved Lucus dancing!

Niko said...

Sweet bunk beds! I love the pictures of the kids, too.