Monday, December 8, 2008

Sledding

We've been getting quite a bit of snow lately and this year we finally bought a sled, so on Saturday, we headed over to the perfect park for some fun sledding. Lucas had such a fun time! Afterwards we went to the Finnish Bistro for some pastries and hot chocolate. Those are the days when winter in Minnesota is so much fun!














Yummy hot chocolate and pastries!

2 comments:

BWei said...

What a blast! It's tough trying to help Clara understand the concept of "winter" when it's pretty much just like fall around here--no snow :-(. Enjoyed all your recent posts!

Sage said...

Hey Kendra! I guess I'm jealous you guys have snow! What fun you are having. We just have cold. (actually there is a light dusting of snow today).

Can you send me your address? I am trying to get my cards out soon! sage at cineframe dot com. Thanks!