A little while ago I was out running errands and while at Once Upon a Child, a man came in hoping to sell his ice skates, but they don't buy ice skates so he saw me standing there and asked if I could use them. He just wanted to make sure they would get used so he gave them to me for free and yay, now Lucas has skates! And here at our complex, some friends built an ice rink so the other night we went out to try the skates out. Lucas did a great job for his first time on ice.


2 comments:
Wow, what luck! I can't believe that your friends BUILT an ice skating rink in your apartment complex! Oh wait, you live in Minnesota... haha! :)
That sounds like so much fun. Our house here has a pond in the backyard and Rachel keeps talking about going skating on it. We're thinking that it may be frozen over enough in about another month to give it a try, however, we don't own skates yet.
Post a Comment