The last few weeks at our house can be summarized in one word: sickness. We've still tried to do fun things, and there's still been plenty of work (Zeke), homework (Lucas) and housework (mostly me) to get done, but for the last 4 or 5 weeks, at least one of us has been battling something. Sometimes it has been more serious (I got strep throat and Matias had influenza), and sometimes it's been less serious although still difficult because of lack of sleep and grumpiness. Jonas and Matias have both had ear infections (Matias is still on antibiotics for his), and
all of us have had bad colds at one point. Lucas' is still mildly hanging on to his and he's going on his 4th week of dealing with that. All I want is for this coming week to be as normal as possible and as sick-free as possible. Is that too much to ask?
Don't miss the three new posts I just uploaded of pictures from the last few weeks:
Also I just have to share that Zeke and I are going to Europe this summer to celebrate our 10th Anniversary! I'm so excited - I can't believe it's been 10 years since I've been back to Europe, and Zeke has never been to Europe at all. My parents are awesome and will be watching our boys while we go!
1 comment:
Europe--how exciting! Michael and I wanted to do something cool for ours this year as well but I'm not sure if that's going to happen with a baby on the way. Loved all the pics.
Post a Comment