Lucas
This evening before going to bed, Lucas asked to use the computer so he could write a poem. I thought it was maybe for his homework or something, but no, he just wanted to write a poem. Here's what he wrote:
The great monster
Roar roar the great monster said
That's all he could say roar roar
And that's how he blew down
His very own house and that's
How it ended
Matias
Once a week at Matias' preschool, they have a french lesson. Today Matias brought home a valentine for me that said "Je t'aime." He was excited to learn how to say "I love you" in French.
Nicolas
This morning we went to a friend's house while Matias was at preschool. My friend's son is potty training right now. At one point my friend asked him if he wanted to go the bathroom and he said no....but Nicolas piped up by saying "pee!" I asked him if he wanted to go pee on the toilet and he said "yes" very emphatically. Not believing him, I tried to dissuade him for a few minutes but he kept insisting. So finally I took off his diaper, he sat down and after just a minute or two, he went pee. I was amazed. Tonight while changing into his pajamas, I asked him if he wanted to show his brothers how he could go pee in the toilet. Amazingly, he said yes, sat down on the toilet and went pee again. He's only 2 yrs and 3 months old!!! Even though it looks like Nicolas is ready, I don't know if I'm ready....
Jonas
Jonas is on his third day of his very first cold. So sad. It's hard for him to breathe because his nose is so stuffed up. The last two nights have been rough but thank goodness for tylenol. He loves food though. Tonight he ate oatmeal, sweet potatoes and green beans before deciding to be done.
No comments:
Post a Comment