Zeke got me a plane ticket for Christmas to go see Monika and her family! I went from Jan 14th-20th and had the best trip - it was just me and Jonas. We had so much fun with them and I especially had so much fun hanging out and shopping with Monika! Zeke was awesome to take the week off from work and did an amazing job taking care of the boys and the house. I think this is a yearly tradition that I need to continue!
| hanging out at home Jan 15th |
| getting ready for some "Dance, Dance" on the Kinect! |
| love this picture! |
| On Monday (Jan 16th) the kids didn't have school, so we spent the morning at Nix Nature Center |
| we went on a beautiful hike after exploring the Visitors Center |
| view of the sunset from Monika's house - so beautiful! |
| Magda had fun taking pictures with my camera - she did pretty good with this self portrait! |
Tuesday (Jan 17th), we spent the day shopping!!! Monika was great and took me to Room and Board and then Ikea. I had way too much fun at Ikea and bought so much. I really wish they'd build one in St Louis.
| beautiful sunset at Crystal Cove (Jan 18th) |
| Ming took this picture of me and Monika - the only one we got of the two of us the whole trip! |
| picture with Ming |
| playing with Aunt Monika! I love this picture Jan 19th |
| the front of Monika's house |
| unfortunately it wasn't warm enough to lay out at the beach, but we took a beautiful walk at Crystal Cove |
| bird footprints |
| Crystal Cove |
| Magdalene was Star of the Week! |
| their school is raising money to buy wheelchairs like these for those that need them |
| Magda's snowman |
| this is the special chair that Magda got to sit in all week and the crown she wore |
| we also visited Ming's classroom! |
| hanging out during dinnertime |
| Ming and Magda were so good with Jonas |
| celebrating Magda's birthday a few days early |
No comments:
Post a Comment