Sunday, October 23, 2011

At home, Soccer & Happy 4th Birthday Matias

practicing sitting up
Oct 12th

it didn't last too long; he got mad so I let him lay down :)


Matias and Nicolas doing somersaults
Oct 17th

more tricks
 
lookin' good with the dinosaurs
Oct 19th


el uruguayito
Oct 22nd

warming up before their last soccer game of the season


we've had fun at Lucas' games each week

Lucas making a pass at the start of the 3rd quarter

shaking hands
 
Lucas' team
Back row L to R: Coach Kevin, ???, ???, Jeremy, Trenton, Ian, Esteban, Amir and Coach Craig
Front row L to R: Caroline, Alana, Lucas, Sai and Harfateh

Coach Kevin, Lucas and Coach Craig

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY MATIAS!!! 
yup, it's my birthday today
Oct 23rd

it was a beautiful day so we spent a lot of time outside

silly poses



hey I just woke up, no pictures

ready to go on a walk

there's a good smile!

now I'm pensive

Nicolas having a turn pushing Jonas

now Matias pushing Nicolas!

Lucas had a turn too

Matias had very simple requests for his birthday - no party and just cupcakes with sprinkles
Yesterday he wanted to go to a park (since his birthday was on a Sunday)
For breakfast today he asked for pancakes and for dinner he wanted Focaccia Bread
(we had pasta and green beans to go along with it too)

I forgot to get a picture after he opened his present - we got him a GeoTrax Lightning McQueen

getting ready to sing Happy Birthday

Matias had a fun day and loved being the birthday boy

2 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Matias!! I can't believe it. The babies are turning 4. We miss you guys! The kids still talk about all of you all the time.

Leigh said...

You sure have handsome boys!! So fun to see all the fun you are having!