![]() |
| Lucas ready for church - I can't believe how grown up he looks to me! July 31st |
Erik, Brinda, Nathan, Daniel & Matthew stopped to visit for a day on their way to Colorado and then Utah to drop Nathan off at BYU. We had a fun day and my boys loved playing with their cousins. I didn't get any pictures, but we spent the morning at the Transportation Museum. In the afternoon we hung out at home and rested and then took a picnic to Forest Park where I finally remembered to take pictures! We're excited to see them one more time as they head back home to Maryland - and this time we'll get to see Michelle.
![]() |
| getting wet at a playground in Forest Park August 4th |
![]() |
| the boys love playing in water |
![]() |
| hanging out and having some dinner |
![]() |
| surprise - he's asleep again! :) |
![]() |
| Matthew, Daniel & Lucas - all super wet |
![]() |
| walking to the lake |
![]() |
| Nicolas was not too happy about taking a picture |
![]() |
| Jonas, Matias, Daniel, Nathan, Lucas and Matthew - Nicolas was screaming on the grass somewhere... |
![]() |
| on Sunday (August 7th) at a park |
![]() |
| the boys loved this playground and we've already been back twice |
![]() |
| I love this outfit on Jonas |
















No comments:
Post a Comment