A neighbor told us about Creve Coeur Lake and since we've been missing the lakes in Minneapolis, we wanted to check it out. Zeke and I took our rollerblades, Lucas took his scooter and Matias took his bike. It was so nice to be outside and to get some exercise and the boys had fun. You're not allowed to go swimming in the lake, but it's a great park and I'm sure we'll go back many times. July 26th
![]() |
| hanging out while I went rollerblading |
![]() |
| Lucas on his scooter |
![]() |
| Zeke pushed Nicolas in the stroller |
![]() |
| Jonas slept for the whole ride |
![]() |
| stopping for a water and bathroom break |
![]() |
| Nico was so excited to wear a helmet too |
![]() |
| beginning of a beautiful sunset |
![]() |
| we made one more stop for the boys to go and play by the water |
![]() |
| I love how these pictures turned out |
![]() |
| check out the rock splashes |
![]() |
| it was a fun evening and reminded us of all the lakes in MN |
![]() |
| hanging out while his brothers took a bath July 30th |
![]() |
| clean and happy after his bath |
![]() |
| what a cheesy smile! |
![]() |
| after the boys were in bed, we celebrated our 9th Anniversary! |
![]() |
| it was fun to enjoy a delicious & quiet dinner together |
![]() |
| I normally hate kissing pictures, but this time I couldn't resist :) |






















1 comment:
Happy 9th! We just had ours two days ago. Crazy how time flies! You look beautiful and so does Jonas.
Post a Comment