April 10th
we're slowly working on potty training Matias
April 10th
Nicolas loves bathtime!
April 10th
Nicolas getting his first taste of rice cereal
April 13th
Nicolas loves the swings
April 17th
Lucas knocked his ear really hard on the fireman's pole at the playground - he wanted me to take a picture so he could see what it looked like. It looked even worse in person - it was hard to get a good closeup shot with the camera
April 22nd
Lucas and Matias Dancing from Kendra Hernandez on Vimeo.
password: dancing
Zeke said he used to dance like Matias is dancing in the video when he's pumping his arms - so funny!







3 comments:
Kendra, I know it has been such a long time. Just wanted to let you know that I think your kids are adorable. I usually never browse facebook/blogs (need to get better at that) but am avoiding packing, so anything I can do to occupy my time...It looks like you are all doing well. It is crazy that you have 3 boys now!!! I bet they are keeping you crazy busy. Happy belated Birthday. Take care.
Loved all the recent posts--I can't get over how big the boys are getting...Matias has grown especially to me. I'm glad you're having great spring weather--we have been too, except now I am afraid summer is here. Along with the roaches. Congrats to Lucas on the bike-riding--so awesome!
Hey! Hope you guys are doing good! I can't believe how big your kids are. It goes so so fast.
Post a Comment