On March 24th, we went to Lucas' school to see his Kindergarten Concert. It was so fun to watch and Lucas was very excited that both Zeke and I got to come. It's nice that Zeke's schedule is so flexible and also his building is super close to Lucas' school. Lucas said he didn't know all of the songs (since he has only been there since the end of January) and sure enough, most of the time he was just standing there! I did get a few videos. Below are two of my favorites. The first one I don't know the name of, but it had some actions and Lucas was doing most of them which was cute to watch. The second video is "Down by the Bay." They must have been practicing this one most recently because he would come home singing it a lot and thought the verses were really funny.
**Password is "lucas" for both videos**
Lucas' Kindergarten Concert from Kendra Hernandez on Vimeo.
Lucas Kindergarten Concert - Down by the Bay from Kendra Hernandez on Vimeo.


No comments:
Post a Comment