
Nicolas' first smile I could capture on camera
(the onesie is from Gr & Gr Wohlgemuth for Christmas!)
Dec 27th
----------------------------

Lucas loves his new paints from Aunt Karina & Uncle Charlie
Dec 29th
----------------------------

Enjoying a day at the Science Museum
Dec 30th

----------------------------

"horsing" around with Daddy at home!
Jan 5th
----------------------------

Nicolas' first time with the Bumbo
Jan 8th

I love his pout!

He did better with the Bumbo after a few minutes and without his brothers crowding him :)
----------------------------

Right now we have church from 1:30-4:30; most Sundays Matias falls asleep on the way home; this Sunday we had an especially hard time waking him up! Zeke even picked him up and shook him (gently of course) and he stayed asleep! It is nice that he transfers so well when he falls asleep in the car, but it makes bedtime that much harder...
Jan 10th
----------------------------

Nico enjoying the Bumbo
Jan 13th
----------------------------

Nico's a natural at Zeke's favorite trick that he has done with all the boys!
Jan 30th
----------------------------

snuggling with Daddy before bedtime
Feb 1st
----------------------------

posing in his cute new outfit from Tio Tito and Tia Andrea
Feb 11th

I love his smiles!

----------------------------

One night, Lucas really wanted to wear one of my shirts to bed, so of course Matias wanted to also
Feb 14th

Lucas and Matias have been playing so well together lately - I love it!
----------------------------

carrying my boys up to bed!
Feb 14th
No comments:
Post a Comment