Thursday, May 28, 2009

More Happenings in May

Silly Lucas
Matias' pants or Lucas' shorts?? I couldn't stop laughing when he put these on thinking they were his shorts!

Father/Son Campout - May 15th-16th; Zeke and Mitch took Lucas, Jude and Emmett on the campout and even though it was a little rainy and cold, they had a great time.



Tired Matias - One morning I was not feeling great and was just resting on the couch while Matias played (and Lucas was at school) and all of a sudden it seemed really quiet. I looked over and there was Matias asleep on the floor! Poor boy.


New Ride
Farewell Corolla

Hello minivan!
(baby #3's coming around Thanksgiving so we thought it was time to upgrade!)

Kindergarten Registration - Lucas will be going to Elizabeth Hall also for Kindergarten. They had a special day where we got to meet all of the KG teachers.

Lucas' friend Stan - Our good friends the Wessman's moved just yesterday. Last week we got to watch Stan and Henry while they worked on packing up and cleaning. Lucas and Stan have been great friends and we are really going to miss them!
Stan, Lucas, Matias and Henry

Minnesota Mormon Chorale - I love being part of a choir! Recently we had our Spring Concerts on May 8th and 15th. For more information about our choir, check out http://mnmormonchorale.org.

Piano Recital - I now have eight piano students and we recently had our Spring Recital. We joined with my neighbor who teachers two of her kids the piano as well. I love being able to teach out of my home and it was really neat to see them work so hard for the recital and they all did such an amazing job!

1 comment:

Sheans said...

First-Congratulations on baby #3! Hope you are feeling good.
Second-Welcome to the world of mini-van owners. We got one a few years ago and I think I aged about 10 years when I started driving it.
Third-I love your red hair. When did you do that?