Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day

On Monday, Zeke stayed with Mitch to help do some yardwork and put up their new playset, so Christa and I took off with the kids to the Children's Museum.


They have a really cute Clifford room right now at the museum (his tail is a slide - see Matias?)




Miles climbing up the stairs in 'Habitot'

I think this was by far my favorite moment of the day - Emmett dressed up like a skunk sitting on his eggs so they hatched. I think he sat here for at least 2o minutes so patiently! It was so cute and funny.

Playing on the Rooftop Park

All five boys dancing!





Back at the Ogden's house, the boys had fun 'helping'


That's the beginning of the playset! We're excited to see it finished soon!

1 comment:

BWei said...

Wow--looks like you guys have been busy! And congratulations on #3!!! So exciting! Visits from parents are great--fun but bittersweet.