Last Saturday, we decided to take the boys to the Mall of America. It started as a great idea--we had some points for the boys to go on a few rides and Zeke was going to buy some new pants. Well, somehow we overlooked the fact that it was Saturday. We realized our mistake as we were approaching the mall, and it was then confirmed when it took us probably 20 minutes just to park. Oh well--the kids had fun going on a ride and Zeke found a good deal on jeans. Here are some pictures from our outing.













2 comments:
Fun pictures! The close ups look great. I love that you guys do a lot of fun things together.
I'm so bad about checking family blogs, but I just saw these cute closeups of the kids and it's amazing how much older Lucas is looking! It's funny because Matias' picture looks so much like how I remember Lucas when we first moved to MN. Time certainly does fly by!
Post a Comment