We love the Children's Theatre! On Friday, I got to go with Lucas and his friend Anthony to see "Madeline and the Gypsies." Lucas' friend Jude was also there, but unfortunately our seats weren't together. We still got to see them before the play started and during intermission. I'm amazed that even though the shows are for children, I have always enjoyed them just as much, if not more. The acting, the singing, the costumes -- everything was spectacular and so well done. In this play, the circus acts were especially incredible. They collaborated with Minnesota's amazing Circus Juventas so the acts were genuinely real and amazing. I've reserved the actual book from the library so Lucas and I can read it together this next week. To top off the wonderful evening, the theater has a few "Pay What You Can" shows where through the generosity of Target, you are asked to pay at least $1 and anything more that you can. Being on a student budget, it's wonderful that they have these sorts of programs so we can afford to take our children to see such wonderful productions. The Children's Theatre is another business to add to my list of businesses that I want to start donating to once we have a real job and real income. Here are a few pictures that I took from our fun evening.



No comments:
Post a Comment