Sunday, August 3, 2008

Six Years

Last Wednesday (July 30th) Zeke and I celebrated our sixth anniversary! We actually celebrated on Friday by going hiking, eating delicious Afghani food in St Paul and then mini-golfing. We were hoping to go on a really good hike, but the place I chose turned out to be pretty lame and Zeke was especially bugged by the mosquitoes (side note: locals often joke that the mosquito is the state bird). I know I shouldn't have been enjoying his pain so much, but it was hilarious to watch him for the 45 minutes that we were hiking/walking swat at himself and be so annoyed. Maybe it's just that Zeke rarely gets annoyed, so this was a rare moment for me to witness. I even had to document the scene for me to enjoy over and over again. Okay, I'm laughing now even as I'm remembering! Anyway, here are some pictures from our hike and the video of Zeke (sorry the video is shaky--I couldn't stop laughing!).

I hate mosquitoes!!!


I was in a bit more of a jovial mood which translated into this random picture...



Zeke had a lot more fun mini-golfing

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Happy anniversary and I feel some serious sympathy for your hubby, because I hated the mosquitos there! The kids are so cute and I can't believe how big Matias is getting! Good luck with the new semester!