Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Children's Museum

One of our favorite places to go in the winter is the Children's Museum. During the summer however, it takes a lot of effort to drive there when it's so easy just to walk outside and let Lucas play at one of the five playgrounds that we live so close to. Either way, Lucas has been asking to go for a few weeks now, and Matias is getting more to the age where he can enjoy it too, so this past Thursday we went with our friends Jill, Anthony and Audrey.

Matias playing in the water

Anthony and Lucas surfing

Audrey and Matias hanging out

Matias loved playing in the sand at the Rooftop Park

Prince Anthony and Prince Lucas

4 comments:

BWei said...

Matias is getting so big! I just found out we have a children's museum about an hour away from us, so I'm excited to take Clara there sometime. I hope it's as cool as yours! :-)

Afton said...

I am so glad you started a blog. It's such a great way to stay in touch. Your boys are so cute. Looks like you had a fun day!

Afton said...

I am so glad that you started a blog. It's such a great way to stay in touch. Your boys are so cute. Looks like you had a fun day!

Jenn said...

I am so jealous of both you and Afton. You two always do such fun things with your kids. I need more fun kid things to do in Tallahassee, plus better weather to do it in. Anyway, the children's museum looks like fun and Matias is getting so big. I can't believe it!